Saturday 17 April 2021 (10:00 -17:00)
Sunday 18 April 2021 (10:00 -17:00)
Online Via Zoom
There will be formal sitting, talks and discussion as well as practices and exercises to do while exploring our environment outdoors. There will also be the option for one-on-one meditation interviews if you would like one.
Angie Newton has been a Shambhala practitioner since 1989, first in Durham, North Carolina, in London, from 2002 to 2009, and then Edinburgh until 2020. During that time she filled various roles, including Co-Director in London, and Co-ordinator in Edinburgh. She has been a meditation instructor since 2006 and a teacher since 2007. Most years she has joined or staffed retreats in Dechen Choling, France. She now lives in the Trossachs, Scotland, with her husband John and cats Harry (aka HarryBo, Ti Chin) and Ben (Furry-one Ben Kanobi).
Please register and pay in full on registration, please ensure you click on the relevant price option to go through to PayPal where you can also pay by credit/debit card. Cancellation up to 1 week before the programme will receive a full refund, after that there will be a £10 fee charged for cancellation up until 16th April after which no refund is granted.
Cost: £45 for 2 days, £25 for 1 day.
Use code HDUXNE to pay for a single day.
Please give details of which days you wish to attend in the comments box on the registration page.
We don't want cost to be a barrier so if anyone is in financial hardship, please feel warmly invited to get in touch for concessions.
Preparing for an online retreat:
- It is important to set time aside for the retreat. Putting aside distracting technology during the retreat will be helpful.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Have a good internet signal for zoom sessions, and a camera so you can interact on video
- Find a quiet, clean uplifted environment for the retreat, preferrably away from others in your house.
- Tell housemates you’re unavailable during practice sessions. You’ll be able to catch up during breaks.
- Have a comfortable chair or sitting cushion.
The Zoom link will be sent to you the day before the programme, please complete registration and payment to receive the link.
For further information please email: [email protected]